搜索按钮
合作共赢 诚招展会合作伙伴

合作共赢 诚招展会合作伙伴

立即咨询
首页 > 新闻资讯 > 外贸课堂 > 常用外贸英语口语900句,如何与拉近距离

常用外贸英语口语900句,如何与拉近距离

发布时间:2020-07-24      浏览次数:300

汇外国际展览小编今天和您分享关于如何与客户建立联系,套拉近距离,那么与客户进餐就是必不可少的内容了。这是与客户近距离接触的好机会,也是外贸英语口语重要的学习内容,下面的外贸英语口语对话绝对能够派上用场,赶紧去看看吧。

 

1.接某人

 

fetch you/ pick you up

 

2.当交谈甚欢,制订协议时

 

hammer out a deal

 

3.祝您身体健康,生意兴荣

 

to your health and success in business

 

常用外贸英语口语900句学习(11)与客户套近乎

 

句子背一背

 

1. Here's the menu, please help yourself.

 

这是菜单,请随意。

 

2.Are there any types of food you really don't like?

 

您有什么不喜欢吃的食物吗?

 

3.Anything is OK, just nothing too exotic.

 

什么都可以,只是别太奇怪。

 

4. Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and fork?

 

您用筷子还是刀叉?

 

5.No wonder people say the Chinese are hospitable.

 

难怪人们都说中国人非常好客。

 

6.Which kind of restaurant do you prefer, Chinese or Western? 

 

您喜好往中餐厅仍是西餐厅呢? 

 

7.I'd like to try some local food.

 

我想尝试一下你们当地食物。

 

8.This is a local dish. You can't miss it.

 

一道本地菜,你不应该错过哦。

 

 

 

对话学一学

 

A: Mr.Martin,I'm glad you've come.

 

马丁先生,欢迎您的光临。

 

B: It's very kind of you to have invited me.

 

谢谢您的邀请

 

A: Mr.Martin, this is your seat. Please sit here.

 

马丁先生,这是您的座位,请坐。

 

B: Thank you.

 

谢谢。

 

A: Mr.Martin, is this your first visit to China?

 

马丁先生,这是您第一次来中国吗?

 

B: Yes, Mr.Zhang. You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to a real Chinese meal.

 

是的,张先生。您无法想象我是多么盼望吃到一顿地道的中国菜啊。

 

A: I'm glad you enjoy Chinese food and hope the dishes will give you a better idea of Chinese cooking.

 

我很高兴您喜欢中餐,希望这顿晚餐会使您对中餐有更多的了解。

 

B: Thank you.

 

谢谢。

 

A: Here's the menu so you can have anything you like. 

 

这是菜单,您可以点您喜欢吃的东西。

 

B: That's very kind of you, but I´m not able to read Chinese, so you´ll have to help me.

 

非常感谢,但我不认识汉字,所以您必须得帮我。

 

A: OK, How about we have a roast duck?

 

好的,我们先来个烤鸭怎么样?

 

B: That sounds fine.

 

听起来不错。

 

A: May I help you to some Mapo Bean curd? It's a famous Sichuan dish.

 

我给您来点麻婆豆腐好吗?这是有名的四川菜。

 

B: Yes, please. Oh, very delicious. I see your cook takes care of the color, flavor and taste all at the same time.

 

好的,味道好极了。我看得出来你们的厨师做的菜色、香、味俱全。

 

A: Would you like anything else?

 

您还要点儿其他的东西吗?

 

B: That's enough.

 

这些足够了。

 

 

 

A: In China we have a saying "business is concluded on the table". But don't worry. Please make yourself comfortable.

 

但是在中国我们有一个说法是“生意是在饭桌上谈出来的”。但是您别担心,请不要拘束。

 

B: Thank you.

 

谢谢。

 

A: Do you intend to have a long stay here?

 

您打算在这里多待一些时间吗?

 

B: Three weeks or so. This trip is both business and pleasure.

 

3周左右。这次旅行我打算既处理业务也游览游览。

 

A: It's a good idea. We'd like to have your impression of our fair before you leave.

 

好主意。回国之前请给我们讲讲您对交易会的印象。

 

B: So do I.

 

我也希望这样。

 

A: I hope we will become good friends as well as business associates.

 

希望我们不仅是事业上的好伙伴,也能成为好朋友。

 

B: I hope so, too.

 

我也希望如此。

10年外贸推广经验,专注外贸整合营销服务!

版权所有:深圳市汇外国际展览广告有限公司 粤ICP备11022273号

Copyright: Guangdong ICP No. 11022273, Shenzhen winwai International Exhibition Advertising Co., Ltd